Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Joy


I had to work early this morning, so right now it's not Coffee & Jesus, but Wine & Jesus. Which will totally offend any of you pharisees out there..LOL! Anyway..had a great day at work, Jesus healed a young man's back pain, and He did it in between orders at the Drive-Thru Window. It is amazing how much God can do in a short span of time if we give Him the chance.

Everytime I see the Lord heal someone, or speak to them it fills my heart with Joy. No matter what is going on, or how I feel that day, or what struggles I have. Seeing the Lord move and encounter people always cheers me up.


Psalm 21:1-6
1 O LORD, the king rejoices in your strength.
How great is his joy in the victories you give!
2 You have granted him the desire of his heart
and have not withheld the request of his lips.
Selah

3 You welcomed him with rich blessings
and placed a crown of pure gold on his head.

4 He asked you for life, and you gave it to him—
length of days, for ever and ever.

5 Through the victories you gave, his glory is great;
you have bestowed on him splendor and majesty.

6 Surely you have granted him eternal blessings
and made him glad with the joy of your presence


May we all be filled with the joy of His presence today and everyday for that matter. For He is always moving, always blessing, and always pouring out good things! LOVE TO ALL!!

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow I Love it!!!!!!! I wanna be like you bro.

    ReplyDelete